Friday, March 29, 2013

2 Museums

When Babes was off for the Chinese New Year, we took the opportunity to visit some of the museums Wuhan has to offer.  The first, The Wuhan Art Museum, is actually a very nice art museum, empty, but nice.  I've seen two exhibits there and I thought both of them were very well done.  But the museum itself is very very empty.  I think it has the capacity to hold 4 or 5 exhibits, but only has 2. 






The science and technology museum, on the other hand, was nice at some point.  Babes had a good time, but I thought the place was starting to look a little dingy.  Most of the exhibits looked frayed or dingy, and about half of them were out of order or not really working.  But, I thought it could have been a very nice Children's museum with just a little bit of work.








No comments: