Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Not Walking in Wuhan

I have not been out walking.  The pollution has been horrible since Thursday.  I downloaded the China air quality app, and confirmed that the air is unhealthy.  But looking out the window told me that just as easily:

While the view out this window was not so bad:

 The view from here was horrible (hint you are supposed to be able to see trees):

I suppose if we needed further proof, the scratchy throats and headaches would have been another indication that something was up.  But then, that's why this is considered a hardship.
I bought a mask in case I have to go out walking.  I look like an evil villain don't I?

1 comment:

Nomads By Nature said...

Take care of those lungs and stay inside. I am remembering the taste of the air from our Beijing days and still never take a blue sky day for granted.