Friday, January 11, 2008

The Big Mac Museum


One of the highlights of my trip back to the US was going to visit my friends in PA. It was a different trip going with babes. Normally I just hang out with them and their three kids. Which is not as bad as it might sound, their kids are AWESOME! so polite and well behaved almost all of the time. Even when i didn't have kids I liked to go hang out with them. Now with babes my kid plays (sort of) with their kids, their kids weren't as bored with me.... All around fun! However it's usually not much to blog about, after all I'm hanging out with college friends and their kids. The stuff that I find fun about those kinds of weekends would not interest the world (it barely interests my husband, and/or parents).
But, about three or four months ago I received an article about the Big Mac Museum which is not far from their house in PA. So, of course, I had to go! Yes, it's just a big McDonald's, BUT it has a GIANORMOUS big mac statue and lots of random big mac information. As well as every commercial ever made about the big mac. So while stuffing myself on some good old fried foods I read up on the big mac and took some pictures.