Saturday, January 12, 2008

More favorite things

I realized last night why the list seemed so lame to me. I left out all the really good parts of stay at home momminess because I didn't want to be THAT woman... well I am slowly starting to realize that I AM that woman, and there's nothing wrong with it... I suppose, as my hubs says we should just buy a Volvo and get it over with (I'm not ready for that yet. We'll just start with adding to the list)

More Favorite Things:
13. Little baby hands patting my face
14. Little baby feet taking little baby steps
15. Loud baby voices saying "UP!"
16. Weird baby crawl
17. Cute baby laughs
18. Big baby smiles
19. Nursing (although it's loosing it's charm as she gets older)
20. Watching dog put up with getting beat on the head
21. Sneaky baby smiles
22. Big baby yawns
23. Sloppy baby kisses
24. Baby hugs

...hmmm I'm sure I'll think of more but I feel better about the list now.