Friday, February 01, 2013

Honey dog!

Last Friday our Honeydog FINALLY made it home!  She's been staying with my parents since we came to Wuhan because United changed their dog flight policy to require us to ship Honeydog cargo.  Poor dog.  Not only did she have to stay crated for the long overseas flight (15 hours or so) BUT they kept her crated the entire time she was trying to clear customs (2 days).  I have no idea if they let her out once a day, or if she was required to stay crated. We hired a shipper for that part of the journey, and while I asked these questions, their answers were vague (and I think I'd rather not know).
Anyway, she's home now, safe, and sound, which is all that really matters.  I can honestly say, that I will be trying to find a way to fly other than United when it comes time to leave Wuhan.
Anyway, this is why we did it (yes, it is only about 2 seconds) don't blink you'll miss it.

No comments: